Saturday, July 03, 2004

Train man, 1990



Hey, Harry, how's it goin', man?

Oh, OK. Pretty good.

Wash them bones up and we'll play.

I'm gonna let you take score now.

Hell, you better. I'll probably have to pencil-whip yo' ass, anyway. Is that the Notre Dame game?

Well, I guess. They already had it on when I came in here.

Damn, it's in the fourth quarter already?

Well, I reckon so.

So ... they treating you all right in here?

Oh, you know. That little doctor comes around every day, always asking me if I know what time it is, what day it is. They always want to know if I know the month and the year. They want to know if I know where I am. All that kind of stuff.

Well ... any of that really make any difference?

It ... nah ... hell, it don't really matter ...

1 Comments:

Blogger mk smith said...

big 6 has down

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home